Grandmother Parisha Taylor teaching Happy Birthday!
Once again Parisha Taylor’s selfless sharing warms the hearts of so many. It is amazing how we can expand ourselves simply by learning about our neighbors. This timeless practice has given many,many others another way to express appreciation to our mothers for the life they have given us.
As a sales person in a gift shop, I wanted to share how much it has meant to my
customers to receive the wisdom of Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha. I am always in a position to share my knowledge about gift recommendations and when my customers let me know that they are looking for a Birthday gift for their beloved I take the opportunity to share with them that birthdays are a time to acknowledge the mother. I suggest that they might want to gift her with flowers and let her know that they appreciate her.
All have thought this is an awesome idea and say that they will move to include this
practice. Those who do so in the store because they happen to be celebrating in our
store with their mom have brought her a gift and I have witness the tender joy from such unexpected acknowledgement. so please feel free to share with others. When it is your birthday send you mom flowers if you can and let her know that you appreciate the life she gave you.
- Rising From The Ashes: Our School Walkout That Never Was June 18, 2018 lsokol
- Queering Ramadan: Second Annual LGBTQAI+ Muslims and Allies Iftar June 14, 2018 lsokol
- For LGBTQI Month: How QDEP Creates Options for Queer & Immigrant Detainees June 12, 2018 lsokol
- In Case You Missed It: A New Era for the ERA June 7, 2018 lsokol
- Advancing Net Zero: Why Green Building is Crucial in the Fight Against Climate Change June 7, 2018 lsokol