Grandmother Parisha Taylor teaching Happy Birthday!
Once again Parisha Taylor’s selfless sharing warms the hearts of so many. It is amazing how we can expand ourselves simply by learning about our neighbors. This timeless practice has given many,many others another way to express appreciation to our mothers for the life they have given us.
As a sales person in a gift shop, I wanted to share how much it has meant to my
customers to receive the wisdom of Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha. I am always in a position to share my knowledge about gift recommendations and when my customers let me know that they are looking for a Birthday gift for their beloved I take the opportunity to share with them that birthdays are a time to acknowledge the mother. I suggest that they might want to gift her with flowers and let her know that they appreciate her.
All have thought this is an awesome idea and say that they will move to include this
practice. Those who do so in the store because they happen to be celebrating in our
store with their mom have brought her a gift and I have witness the tender joy from such unexpected acknowledgement. so please feel free to share with others. When it is your birthday send you mom flowers if you can and let her know that you appreciate the life she gave you.
- Outstanding Female Journalists Celebrated October 19, 2017 lsokol
- Rita Henley Jensen, Women’s eNews Founder, Passes Away October 18, 2017 Lori Sokol
- #MenToo: Men Need to Stand Up in the Age of Trump October 17, 2017 Rob Okun
- Addressing Domestic Violence Through Racial Justice October 15, 2017 lsokol
- Dear Colleague: When Due Process Matters More Than Equal Rights October 12, 2017 lsokol