Grandmother Parisha Taylor teaching Happy Birthday!
Once again Parisha Taylor’s selfless sharing warms the hearts of so many. It is amazing how we can expand ourselves simply by learning about our neighbors. This timeless practice has given many,many others another way to express appreciation to our mothers for the life they have given us.
As a sales person in a gift shop, I wanted to share how much it has meant to my
customers to receive the wisdom of Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha. I am always in a position to share my knowledge about gift recommendations and when my customers let me know that they are looking for a Birthday gift for their beloved I take the opportunity to share with them that birthdays are a time to acknowledge the mother. I suggest that they might want to gift her with flowers and let her know that they appreciate her.
All have thought this is an awesome idea and say that they will move to include this
practice. Those who do so in the store because they happen to be celebrating in our
store with their mom have brought her a gift and I have witness the tender joy from such unexpected acknowledgement. so please feel free to share with others. When it is your birthday send you mom flowers if you can and let her know that you appreciate the life she gave you.
- What Would Happen if Abortion was Banned in the U.S.? January 18, 2018 lsokol
- Striking Back Against Breast Cancer: One Coin at a Time January 14, 2018 lsokol
- Initial List of ’21 Leaders for the 21st Century’ 2018 Announced January 11, 2018 Lisa Ferber
- Nuns, Reproductive Health Care, and Men January 4, 2018 Swapna Majumdar
- What Do Patriarchy and Surveillance Have in Common? Ask Women. December 25, 2017 lsokol